The objective is to elaborate a solid information base on FaB (Food and Beverage) waste utilisation for biogas production and to prove the efficiency and feasibility of FaB waste-based biogas implementation projects. During 30 months of the project partners will:
- Set-up national contact points in FaB associations in all partner countries
- Organise awareness raising events for FaB
- Identify potentials for using FaB waste
- Compile a complete set of tools and guidelines, facilitating cooperation between FaB industry, biogas sector and lawmakers all over Europe.
Project duration: 04/2013 – 10/2015
- EBA will prepare an International Handbook “Biogas production in Food and Beverage Industry”, describing status of biogas production in partner countries, status of R&D projects on this topic, best practice examples and the most promising FaB industry branches.
- Information on the national legal frameworks on green energy production and information on already known barriers in biogas production
- To assists the FaB associations for detailed questions arising during the advisory services
- To organize workshops and seminars for FaB industry