Part-time Office Manager
Job title: Office manager
Organisation: EBA – European Biogas Association a.i.s.b.l
Location: EBA secretariat located at the Renewable Energy House, Brussels
Application deadline: 15th of March 2018
Starting date: as soon as possible
EBA is a Brussels-based non-profit organisation which is responsible for promoting the deployment of sustainable biogas and biomethane production across Europe and also for representing the sector at EU level. Our network unites the most experienced biogas experts from 26 countries across Europe, including national industrial associations, plant constructors, plant operators, service providers and scientific institutes.
We are looking for a part-time office manager to complete our team and facilitate the smooth functioning of the daily activities.
Job description and scope of activities:
- Part-time position – working hours tbc, maximum 20 hours / week
- Issuing invoices + book-keeping
- Support to EBA’s accountant providing all data
- Other office management related to suppliers, insurances, orders etc.
- General administrative support to the EBA team
- Fluent in English + French or Dutch both written and spoken
- Degree in human resources, accountability, office management or business administration.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- At least 3-6 years of experience in office management / bookkeeping / accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, reliable, able to multi-task
What EBA offers:
- A part time permanent contract under Belgian law after a 6 month trial period.
- An international team of young and driven professionals
How to apply:
Please send your application with the subject “Application for Office Manager – [insert your name]” to Susanna Pflüger email@example.com by Thursday the 15th of March 2018 at the latest. Only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.