We are currently looking for a Technical Advisor to support EBA.
Location: Renewable Energy House (REH), Rue d’Arlon 63-65, 1040 Brussels
Starting date: as soon as possible
Job description and scope of activities:
- You will prepare the European statistical Biogas & Biomethane Report
- You will draft biogas market analysis for various countries
- You will prepare various other statistical reports or analysis from the field of anaerobic digestion and gasification
- You will contribute to the existing and the future EU projects in the field of anaerobic digestion and gasification, in particular by providing content to the technical work packages, writing reports, organizing dissemination activities and administration on project participant level.
- You will monitor the EU programmes and participate in development of the new projects
- You will coordinate activities of the Company and the Scientific Advisory Council
- You will support preparation of EBA events
- You will help to liaise with existing members and to acquire new members
- General office duties
- University graduate in a related field (environmental engineering, environmental sciences, agriculture, natural sciences, engineering)
- Knowledge of renewable energy (particularly anaerobic digestion and/or gasification) is a must
- Enthusiasm for Renewable Energies and Environmental Protection
- Experience with EU projects is a strong asset
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other European languages and particularly French and/or German are an asset.
- Experience with Word Press; mastering MS Office (Excel is a must, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher), Adobe InDesign and similar programmes are an asset
- Quick learner
- Analytical skills and numerical reasoning
- Autonomy, self-organisation, reliability
- A work permit for Belgium is mandatory
- An interesting job in a young, international association in the Renewable Energy House in Brussels
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a CV (max. 2 pages, no Europass format!) in English and a motivation letter with a reply to the following question: “How your skills will help you to fulfil tasks of a Technical Advisor?” (max. 1 page) via email only and with the subject ‘Application Technical Advisor – your name’ to Ms. Stefanie Scheidl, Technical Advisor of EBA, email@example.com by 16 October 2016.
Strictly no telephone calls. Only candidates matching the profile will be considered and contacted.