We are currently looking for one person to support the EBA secretariat as a Communications Assistant.
Location: Renewable Energy House (REH), Rue d’Arlon 63-65, 1040 Brussels
Starting date: April 2017, for 6 months (possibility of continuation afterwards)
Job description and scope of activities:
- You will support EBA’s communication activities (mainly newsletters, press releases, media relations and more)
- You will support the preparation of EBA events
- You will be involved in European-funded projects, perform various tasks such as newsletter, default presentations, drafting of press releases, etc.
- You will manage internal databases
- General office duties
- University graduate or undergraduate in a related field (Communications, Journalism, Marketing…)
- Knowledge of renewable energies and particularly biogas is desirable
- Previous experience in communication (newsletter, press releases, website)
- Experience with Word Press and mastering MS Office (including Publisher)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as similar programmes are an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English, preferably native. Other European languages, particularly French and/or German, are an asset.
- We are looking for a proactive person, eager to learn and participate in EBA’s communications activities
- Autonomy, self-organisation, reliability
- A work permit for Belgium is mandatory
- An interesting job in a young, international association in the Renewable Energy House in Brussels
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a CV (max. 2 pages, no Europass format!) in English and a motivation letter with a reply to the following question: “How your skills will help you to fullfil the tasks of a Communications Assistant?” (max. 1 page) via email only and with the subject ‘Application Communications Assistant – your name’ to Ms. Beatriz Peon, Communications and Events Officer of EBA, email@example.com by 17 March 2016.
Strictly no telephone calls. Only candidates matching the profile will be considered and contacted.