Our next biannual European Biogas Conference will take place in Antwerp (Belgium) on 24-26 January 2018.
The EBA 2018 conference will take place January 24-26 in Antwerp, Belgium. The theme ‘Greening gas’ will be visible throughout the full two day conference programme and poster sessions. There will be extended exhibition options and participants may join a study tour to nearby biogas facilities on the third conference day.
Since its first edition in 2012 the EBA conference has been growing and is now a leading conference on anaerobic digestion and gasification. Our speakers list includes high level policy makers and representatives from leading biogas and biomethane business.
You can easily sign up for the conference through our online event registration tool. Once you have registered you will have access to all relevant event information, including the delegate list. You can even get in touch with other attendees by using the ‘Discussion’ button. After the conference you will also find all presentations, posters, photos and relevant files in the registration tool. Thus now and in the future you will have access to all conference documentation.
Conference registration fee includes:
- access to all plenary and parallel sessions;
- access to the exhibition and poster presentations;
- coffee/tea/drinks/snacks during all breaks;
- two networking lunches;
- conference dinner on the first conference day;
- conference bag with programme and information on poster presenters and exhibition;
- personal login with access to the online event registration and information system, providing presentations, delegate list and the option to contact other conference participants before, during and after the conference.
The regular fee is € 600, EBA members pay € 500 and students can join at a rate of € 250 (all excluding VAT). On the third conference day all participants can join a study tour to the DRANCO installation, built by OWS and exploited by IGEAN in Brecht, Belgium (fee: € 100 including lunch and transport).