What is CAC?
The Company Advisory Council (CAC) is an industry platform dedicated to the European biogas industry, which provides an opportunity to companies to reflect their own views to European policy makers and to strengthen EBA’s voice in a concerted way. The meetings are held on average twice a year in a different European location and provide the opportunity to exchange on topics.
- To exchange of market experience and new business development opportunities at European and global levels
- To assess the local/national/European policy instruments and promotion of an economic-technological approach
- To do updates on innovation and technological developments supporting the European leadership in biogas
- To support to the development of quality standards as a basis for the trade and use of biogas and biomethane across borders
- To be supporters for EBA and the national biogas associations technical and commercial topics
In addition, CAC members have the opportunity to join the EBA Pavilion that provides high visibility during both large scale and smaller biogas events held across Europe.
Why join the CAC?
- You get EBA publications and studies (Annual Biogas Report, Country profiles, information on support mechanisms and many others)
- You can become a speaker or sponsor of the Europe-wide Biogas Conference with the high-level speakers and the latest news from biogas technology. A Conference which each time explores a new country!
- Visibility of your company and services in the Companies Catalogue
- Broadcasting your successful projects in Success Stories
- Creation and visibility in brochures on biogas specific topics
- Visit of smaller biogas exhibitions throughout Europe at competitive costs with EBA Pavilion
- Networking events
- Information exchange – regular newsletters, first-hand information on changes in EU policies related to biogas, access to exclusive information on the website with own login details
Next CAC meeting
The next CAC meeting will happen on 27 September 2017 in Gent. Download the agenda here.
Register for the meeting by sending your full name, organisation and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAC Chairman – Philipp Lukas (Future Biogas) – philipp.lukas(at)futurebiogas.com
- CAC Vice-chairman – Michael Niederbacher (BTS) – m.niederbacher(at)bts-biogas.com
- EBA Board – Attila Kovacs – kovacs(at)european-biogas.eu
- EBA Secretariat – Stefanie Scheidl – scheidl(at)european-biogas.eu
Former CAC Chairman – Theo Verleun, DSM – illustrates the purpose of the Company Advisory Council: exchange information in Europe, spread all over the world the german experience and share debate themes in order to improve partners business and have an economic benefit.