Why join EBA?
The members of European Biogas Association are at the forefront of biogas development in Europe. EBA aims at improving European and national legislation related to biogas in order to advance sustainable production and use of biogas in Europe. National biogas associations as well as companies active in the sector do benefit from improved legal framework and from the constant exchange of information at European level.
Advantages for company members:
- Support your interests at the EU and international level through our close collaboration with European institutions and international organisations (IEA, MTM, GBEP, etc.)
- Get fresh, in-depth analysis of the Biogas market at European and National levels (Biogas report, Country Profiles) and the latest updates through our Newsletter
- Be part of an extended European network made of Associations, Companies, Resarch Institutes, Consultancies and Public Authorities active in the field of biogas
- Get involved in European projects advancing biogas and biomethane production, trade and use such as FAB Biogas, GreenGasGrids and European Sustainable Biofuels Forum
- As a private company, join our Company Advisory Council to exchange with your peers and benefit from extended visibility through EBA’s off-and online news and publications (Success Stories)
- Share your expertise during EBA events such as the biannual Biogas Conference or during expert sessions such as the REACH Workshops