What is SAC?
Scientific Advisory Council is a network of researchers, scientists and university teachers dedicated to the promotion of the biogas and biomethane sector by means of scientific evidence.
- To provide scientific evidence to EBA position papers and public communication
- To advise on programme of EBA workshops and conference
- To support EBA Board in evaluation of project proposals
- To encourage other scientific partners (research institutes, universities) into SAC in order to increase exchange of experience and information in biogas and biomethane research.
How the SAC works?
The SAC meets regularly via phone conferences. Face-to-face meetings will take place along other relevant events.
How to join the SAC?
Any legal or natural person active in biogas or biomethane can become a member of EBA and thus be involved in the SAC. For more information on membership click here. To join the next SAC meeting contact Ms. Susanna Pfluger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next SAC meeting
- SAC Chair – Prof. Dr. ir Erik Meers (University of Ghent) – erik.meers(at)ugent.be
- SAC Vice-Chair – Prof. Dr.-Ing. Frank Scholwin (Institute of Biogas, Waste Management and Energy) – frank.scholwin(at)uni-rostock.de
- EBA Board – Jan Stambasky – stambasky(at)european-biogas.eu
- EBA Secretariat – Susanna Pfluger – pfluger(at)european-biogas.eu
Press release from 31 March 2014
Members of the SAC:
- Biogas-E, University of Ghent
- Institute of Biogas, Waste Management and Energy
- Fraunhofer IWES
- Hungarian Biogas Association, University of Szeged
- BOKU University
- Renewable Energy Technology International (Renewtec)
- Sustainable Environment Research Centre, University of South Wales