What is SAC?
Scientific Advisory Council is a network of researchers, scientists and university teachers dedicated to the promotion of the biogas and biomethane sector by means of scientific evidence.
- To provide scientific evidence to EBA position papers and public communication
- To advise on programme of EBA workshops and conference
- To support EBA Board in evaluation of project proposals
- To encourage other scientific partners (research institutes, universities) into SAC in order to increase exchange of experience and information in biogas and biomethane research.
How the SAC works?
The SAC meets regularly via phone conferences. Face-to-face meetings will take place along other relevant events.
- SAC Chair – Prof. Dr. ir Erik Meers (University of Ghent) – email@example.com